Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Headed to the ER for that Darn Cyst!

I was trying to blog about our day at the Capitol.  After looking at that abscessed cyst upon our return home, R and I decided it was time to head to the ER. I called his primary care doctor so that F could be prepared for the trip and just in case insurance required it. F was thankful to hear that he does not have to check in if he does not want too. The cyst is just really rearing it's ugly head and starting to concern me.  Prayers please for F that he will not have to wait many long hours and that he will be able to be treated and sent home without admission (although I have my doubts!).

I'll post a photo of that ugly thing in a bit.

18:51 update:
Omg! We caught a break. F is still considered pediatric until age 21! And the Peds waiting room is empty!!!

And for the record, F was unwillingly brought in. He did communicate yes to us, only because he can't see his abscess. But he refuses to stay. So those docs better talk a good talk if they want him to check in.

We've joked that it has it's one
 zip code it's so large!
Waiting patiently in the EMPTY peds area.
The mask is for his safety.
 He doesn't want bring anything home with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment