Monday, February 20, 2012

Lobby Day at the Capitol Tomorrow

I almost forgot F has an appointment at the Capitol tomorrow.  I'm hoping he will feel up to it since he has that huge abscess on his face near his jawline and ear.  It's big enough that it could be pulled up on "Google Maps" as his teacher said today.  Good thing F has a sense of humor!

We are supposed to go and talk with some of the legislature about the importance and benefits of home health nursing.  I don't think it will be too hard to tell them how much help the nurse is and how I'd become a complete hermit without one.  How F's health has dramatically improved because our nurse is smart and knowledgeable about useful things and not what network or channel Jerry Springer is on.

I'm excited to go with F and his nurse, but also very nervous. Usually, I would do these things alone with photos of my children.  This time, F wants to go.  I hope it is a positive experience for him.  If anything it's an opportunity for him to try his new Dynavox.  I just pray he feels better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment